Please leave your suggestion or vote here ...

Add Calendar

Add a Calendar Style window which shows by day/week/month exactly what is going on, in similar way to google calendar, with ability to show only your activities, a specific user's activities, all activities, and filters.

139 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HendrikHendrik shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  James KayAdminJames Kay (Admin, Workbooks Online) responded  · 

This feature is currently staffed and underway in our Engineering team. We are implementing Calendar views in the Workbooks Desktop (engineering complete), Recurring events (engineering complete), Invitations/Attendees and Google Calendar Sync. The latter two are being worked on now and we hope to be able to give a further update soon.

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jon ManleyJon Manley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very surprised it does not have a calendar - most of the competition do!
        Many also feature integration with others such as Outlook.

• Martijn VerbiestMartijn Verbiest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If synchronisation with google-calender is created, it is automatically there. I would prefer integration with google apps more than having yet another calender to look at

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of a calendar is a real let down to prospects. Not everyone is using Outlook.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was quite surprised to find that this was not already a feature! One of the main things holding us back from changing over to this system...

• JamesJames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can I please suggest integration with Outlook calender too? Also to be able to choose which calender the item will appear in

• Martin WoolleyMartin Woolley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if you could drag and drop activities to a certain day on the calendar as well. At the moment you have to open every individual activity if you want to re-schedule to a different day - if you could move them to a different day without opening that would save a lot of time.

• AlexAlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would suggest to leverage google apps as much as possible. Don't give me yet another calendar where I have to go look for things. Let me keep google's and have bi-directional sync. If you do that, you don't have to worry about sync'ing with blackberries because google will take care of it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base